Tagged By Shi Ning

April 14, 2008

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1.) What was your dream when you were in your childhood?
Ooo..banyak o..can't reli rmb..reli a lot..

2.) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Rainy days!!Cz I can play..and rain makes ppl like me,sleepy^^

3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
I like white..white=angel,pure!

4.) Who would you marry?
OMG..I'm onli 17!

5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
Paris..it's da 1st place I ever wanna go after I earn money..it's beautiful

6.) What are you afraid of?
so far..shld b exams gua..I mean bsides insects n stuff..

7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
cry myself 2 sleep..I do it like all da times..

8.) What is the one thing you can never get tired of?
thnking of Teddy

9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Well..depends..I thnk I will lorr..mayb hint him 1st..so guys..u noe wat 2 do..XD

10.) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
damn boneless =_=

11 .) What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
most importantly is care,love and trust..taller than me..older than me(1 year or 2)-these r jus minor-

12.) Which type of person do you hate most?
cheater..jerks..

13.) Favourite part of a song?
instrumental part and chorus^^

14.) Do you ever admit when you're emo?
depends 2 hu..normally 2 Teddy I will,to fwens nt reli..

15.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
spend time wit my loves one..

16.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Hello Kitty..I noe..DUN LAUGH..

17.) To what extent would you do something for the special ones?
I'd die for them..(I might)

18.) Describe your dream house.
errr...too much 2 describe

19.) Does music make you lose control?
of course..XD..ask Cj,Kah Men,Teddy....HAHA..

20.) No dancing = no life?
yeap!!DUrh..

I tag:
-Kah Men
-CJ
-Astin
-Koon Rui
-Anthony
-Choon Lim
-Joey
-Ying Hui

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook