A Bargain Is Something You Can't Use At A Price You Can't Resist

December 11, 2010

I went to Midvalley to shop for Jayren's birthday present with Tony ! Tony kept telling me that the christmas decorations at Midvalley is very beautiful muahaha,of course,my dad did the set up for the christmas decorations there..xD

We bought Jayren's birthday present before dining at Italianese,The Gardens Midvalley..makan and chit-chat then walk back to Midvalley taking photos of the decorations before leaving..

I am impressed and love the decorations in Midvalley..very nice!!

Chee Li Kee
they use huge toys as the theme..so awesome
Chee Li Kee
this is the biggest size teddy bear over there O.O
Chee Li Kee
look how tiny I am in between those bear
Chee Li Kee
and this bear is trying to tell me that I'm really short
Chee Li Kee
love the circus-christmas theme
68507_472654772238_568062238_5685469_7169131_n
everything there is oversized xD
Chee Li Kee
seriously I look damn tiny compared to those toys
Chee Li Kee
Ahhhh the white teddy holding the gingerbread man LOL! so cute!
Chee Li Kee
can u actually see me in the picture? LOL
65801_472654882238_568062238_5685475_4432547_n
and this is a drunken dog xD

I've been to Sunway Pyramid,Curve,1 Utama,Pavilion,Starhill and Times Square..I think Midvalley's theme is the best one xD Christmas decorations in the mall are always beautiful,but the Midvalley's theme is special..I'm not comparing decorations..I am comparing the theme xD

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I only get to check out Midvalley's Christmas decoration before flying back and I think it's kinda cool and pretty with those teddy bears! I like the merry go round too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! I liked their theme..circus-christmas theme..creative much XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the huge bear bigger than u x 10 i think so cute xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha..I feel so tiny lor >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to spend my Xmas at Kl but... but... I can't :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not that fair from Penang mah..just come for 1 day trip like that la :)

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook