Christmas Celebration With A4 Gangsters

December 26, 2010

The A4 Gangsters overnight at my house last night =) We woke up in the afternoon (yeah I don't know what time the guys slept but Carmen slept at 2ish and I slept at 3ish)..We had pau for breakfast,Mom bought it for us and then watch TV and rest for a while..They wrote me notes in my photo diary where I put the polaroid pictures in it..

Then,we sent Carmen back home and we went fetch Calvin then headed to Sunway Pyramid! OMG It was freaking jam! But luckily,I studied in Sunway University College before..I know a secret passage MUAHAHA..

Sunway College Canopy Walk
Since we never tried the Canopy walk before,we decided to go for it! It is also to avoid massive traffic jam
Calvin,Chern Jung,Chin Ming,Wen Jie and Chee Li Kee
Calvin,Chern Jung,Chin Ming,Wen Jie and Liki at Canopy Walk

We reached Sunway Pyramid and Calvin was hungry! So on the way to the restaurant,we stopped by the Redemption Gift Booth to look for Wei Ji
Calvin,Chee Li Kee,Chern Jung,Wei Ji,Wen Jie and Chin Ming
Ta-daaaa Wei Ji "senyum kucing" haha
Chin Ming,Chee Li Kee,Chern Jung,Wen Jie and Calvin
Santarina and Santa Claus passed by so we took pictures with them
Chee Li Kee and Bosco Wong
we had tea at Kim Gary Restaurant
Santa Hat
all the Santa Hat..We wore it and walked in shopping mall in a group..many people was looking at us haha
Kim Gary Bill
such a lucky number..It was 25th and the bills came out RM55.55 lol
Wen Jie,Chern Jung,Chee Li Kee,Calvin and Chin Ming
group picture of us before Wen Jie leaves..
Chin Ming,Calvin,Chern Jung and Chee Li Kee
So Chin Ming fetch all of us back home..

Okay this is random..I didn't cut my nails for almost 2 months so I could do different nail arts
My nails
everyone thought my nails are fake
my nails!
but anyway my nails were half broken because I was trying to unwrap the snow globe box and then my hair got stucked between the cracks..it wasn't pain at all..I think it's cool LOL

Anyway I feel so happy and lucky to be able to celebrate Christmas with the A4 Gangsters!
Calvin,Chern Jung,Chee Li Kee,Wen Jie and Chin Ming
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!
Chern Jung,Calvin,Chee Li Kee,Wen Jie and Chin Ming
and a polaroid picture of us to end this post =)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like Me on Facebook