STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

December 09, 2010

I did lots of stupid things this week..

Say yesterday,Tony had the invites for the movie "My Soul To Take"..but since it was a horror movie with super low ratings,we decided to enter the cinema with the tickets and randomly select a hall to sneaked in..

We selected Hall 6 in the first place,but it was some malay movie named "Aku Tak Bodoh"..we're both not really interested..then we finally settled at Hall 5 not knowing what movie was it..the whole cinema was almost full..we simply choose a seat and actually got shoo-ed 3 times..finally we sat on the stairs..it was "The Warrior's Way" OMG damn funny lor..knowing that the movie was funny,what we are doing are also very funny LOL

the-warriors-way2
Then today,I was supposed to fetch Ethan for his job interview at 9.30am..Ethan is from Johor and he came down to KL to find work so I introduced him to my agent..Unfortunately,I woke up at 9.30am!OMG! Why didn't my alarm rang? I quickly turn on my handphone and it doesn't seemed to work until several times I tried it..Finally my handphone was on but the only keypad that is working was the "arrow pointing up" and the "enter" button..
you_overslept
Tons of messages and missed calls flow in..one of his n-text messages,he said "Hey,you're overslept! Nvm,I've already got plan B" I was like "LOL!!! Plan B..smart fella" and of course I called him up..yes,with the cacated handphone that can only use two keypads out of 28 keypads =______=

And of course,I was his driver of the day..took him to lunch..watched movie(The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader) and shopping at Sunway Pyramid =X
Chee Li Kee
Well,it wasn't my fault..it's the handphone's fault..Ethan,I'm not a pig!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wah, so how is your friend Interview? Plan C? =) dam funny la wei XD (i mean the Plan B and the Ideas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went well..finally he took taxi to the place and I then went there to fetch him! haha! Yes it was damn funny LOL

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook